Join me on March 24th at 6pm est for a free Instagram live class on how to finish your monogram scissor fob!
You will need to bring
- Your stitched monogram canvas
- Polyester batting (Low loft, can be bought by the yard at Joann Fabrics)
- Acid free board (1/16th inch thick, can be found at Hobby Lobby and Dick Blick art supply store)
- Sewing thread
- Tacky glue
- Cording (For a scissor fob I like mine to be about 3mm thick)
- Pair of stork embroidery scissors
- Pretty backing fabric
- A sharp needle
- Lots of pins
- Sharp sewing or embroidery scissors
- Paper scissors or exacto knife
Find me on Instagram at @abigail_cecile. I'm looking forward to seeing you there!
Note: if you can't make the class don't worry - it will be recorded and saved to my instagram profile and YouTube channel!