Fall arrived in full force this week. The temperature dropped and the clouds have that wild autumn look. Anyone else love autumn? My week has been...
- Apples on our trees. Almost ready to be turned into cider and sauce.
- I started a spencerian script class a week ago. Cross drills and lowercase letters are on the agenda this week. I'm so excited to be improving my handwriting!
- Working on a few embroidery patterns. They'll be used to make kits for an upcoming quilt show.
- The first cider mill stop of the year. We grabbed apple cider to heat up and mull. When we arrived home Grandma was taking elderberry pie out of the oven.... autumn perfection.
- More apple trees.
- Playing with glitter and a character from the book I'm reading.
Have a lovely weekend!